Chrome on Bronze
Did you know…?
Used to seal in Substrate before Hard Chrome is applied is Chrome on Bronze plating. This protects against extreme corrosion and lasts up to 2,000 hours and is rated at level 9 in our Salt Spray testing.
- Building a thickness in excess of 1mm
- Used on its own, or with Hard chrome for extreme corrosion resistance in many Industrial Applications
- Can be used as an intermediate layer under Nickel.
- Hydraulics to prevent corrosion.
- Mining (Anti-Spark & Corrosion)
- Build up of refurbished hydraulics – Back to size.
- Where Corrosion Protection is essential
Salt Spray Test